Wings Over California (1 DVD)
NEW, Made in USA, GREAT GIFT, LAST EVER PRODUCED, VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!
In Wings Over California, see how the valley’s Air Force Bases — Beale, Travis, Castle, Mather and McClellan — each played a pivotal role in the defense of our nation.
Wings Over the Central Valley
From the graduation of aviation cadets in Mills Field in 1918, through World War II and the Berlin Airlift, during the long Cold War and into the new millennium, Central Valley residents and their warbirds were on the scene worldwide, all the while keeping peace on the homefront. Hear their stories firsthand, and see amazing wartime footage and images. Wings Over the Central Valley is a history of the Air Force presence in northern California. The people and aircraft stationed at those bases — Beale outside Marysville; Travis in Fairfield; Castle in Atwater, and Mather and McClellan in Sacramento — have all been important in the defense of our nation.
Warriors with Wings
World War II forced Americans to endure more than they ever thought possible, not just on the battlefields overseas, but also at home. Warriors with Wings: Valley Airbases in WWII sheds light on the history of Mather, McClellan and Travis, and their surrounding communities. See personal accounts from veterans, historians and other people who lived through it.
- Previously viewed on public television
- Featuring two films: Wings Over the Central Valley and Warriors with Wings: Valley Airbases in WWII
- See California’s central valley air force bases: Beale, Travis, Castle, Mather and McClellan
- Hear from actual veterans, civilians and instructors
- BONUS! Footage from the California State Military Museum, Travis Air Force Museum and the Aerospace Museum of California
THIS SHIPMENT MAY BE DELAYED TWO WEEKS DUE TO A TEMPORARY LACK OF SHIPPING SUPPLIES.
Canadian customers, if you don't have access to a US shipping address, be advised you will need to pay duties and taxes for entry into Canada.